THE WORLD OF HENRY ORIENT is a charming comedy about the agony of adolescent infatuation. Walker and Spaeth are boarding school chums who keep busy pursuing egotistical concert pianist Sellers. The girls, just 14 or so, believe that they are in love with Sellers, a Casanova whose latest
conquest is the married Prentiss. Prentiss is convinced that the girls have been hired by her husband to trail her, and after that the groupies' idolatry creates a number of ridiculous situations. This is one of the rare films in which someone steals scenes from Sellers. Walker and Spaeth are a
joy--with none of the professional, cloying sweetness so often seen in younger performers--and the best part of the movie is the depiction of the girls, which never strays from truth, even when the teens are on wild flights of fancy. Director George Roy Hill made another, equally charming, tale of
young love 15 years later: A LITTLE ROMANCE.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 2. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 3. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6
- 4. Here's How To Watch the Avengers: Endgame Premiere Livestream
- 5. The Trailer for Gotham's Series Finale Is Here, With 100 Percent More Batman
- 6. Here's How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 7. Which Game of Thrones Characters Are Most Likely to Die Fighting the White Walkers?