Despite its promising title, this film is crippled by atrocious performances, an awful script, and a minuscule $20,000 budget. After Christopher and Robb pull off a bank robbery the former decides to spend his cash living it up in topless nightclubs. The filmmakers deserve some credit for actually getting this low-budget 16mm picture off the ground, but good intentions and hard work do not a movie make.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. So, About That Time Jason Momoa Sent a Game of Thrones Showrunner to the Hospital
- 2. Where Does The Magicians Go After That Shocking and Unexpected Death?
- 3. Netflix's Tuca & Bertie Trailer Looks like Broad City with Birds
- 4. Homecoming Offers a Rare Glimpse at a Vulnerable (But Still Superhuman) Beyoncé
- 5. Elmo Ends the Lannister Family Feud in This Sesame Street and Game of Thrones Crossover
- 6. This Game of Thrones Star Still Hasn't Watched the Whole Show
- 7. The Gifted and Rel Canceled at Fox