Well-done, exciting thriller featuring Tiller as a mysterious German woman who convinces a gang of thieves, led by Steiger, to plan and execute a daring payroll robbery. Since the money is being transported in an armored car, Steiger and company decide to fake a car crash to lure the guard
out of the truck, which will give the other robbers a chance to capture the vehicle. From there the gang will drive the truck to a carnival ground and work on opening the vault unnoticed. Unfortunately the plan goes awry almost immediately when the guard refuses to leave his truck. A gunfight
follows; the guard is injured but manages to kill a gang member. This forces the remaining members to flee with the truck, and in their hurry they make more fatal mistakes that seal the gang's doom. The vehicle resists all efforts to open it, resulting in frustration almost to the point of
madness. The fears and phobias of the principal characters emerge gradually. The final scene is a surrealistic love dance in which Steiger and Tiller--never, until then, a romantic duo--clasp hands and leap to their death from the cliff where their pursuers have trapped them.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. One Chicago Is Losing Three of Its Stars, Including Jon Seda
- 2. Bellamy and Echo Will Be a 'Great Unit' in The 100 Season 6
- 3. Station 19 Just Tried to Pull a This Is Us with Chief Ripley
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: Jo's Downward Spiral Is Going to Ruin Her Life
- 5. All the Easter Eggs You Missed From The Twilight Zone, Legacies, Game of Thrones, and More
- 6. Everything We Know About The Handmaid's Tale Season 3 So Far
- 7. Star Trek: Discovery's Ethan Peck on Spock's Finale Struggle and Season 3 Return