The second "World According to Shorts" compilation is more accurately "France According to Shorts," since that's where its six award-winning less-than-feature-length components originate. Rooted in an ongoing program presented by New York's Brooklyn Academy of Music, this is the second such collection packaged for theatrical release, and pales next to the first, genuinely international installment.
In Guillaume Martinez's charming, if slight, 2005 Gratte-Papier
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Listen to Every Episode of Big Brother Brothers Here
- 2. Hannah Might Be the Best Bachelorette of All Time
- 3. The First Game of Thrones Prequel Has Started Filming
- 4. The Cast of Angel Is Reuniting… Without Angel
- 5. Is YOU on Netflix?
- 6. Is The Society on Netflix?
- 7. Big Brother Alum Kaitlyn Herman Weighs in on the Season 21 Cast