The Tin Star
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Henry Fonda and Anthony Perkins headline "The Tin Star," a tough-minded, character-driven western nominated for an Oscar for its story and screenplay. Perkins plays Ben Owens, a greenhorn sheriff who hasn't worn his badge long... and won't live to wear it much longer unless he gets some savvy help. Fonda, bringing to his role the presence and plain speaking that made him an icon of the cinematic West, plays wily bounty hunter Morg Hickman. "A decent man doesn't want to kill," Morg counsels Ben. "But if you're going to shoot, shoot to kill." Morg backs up his words with action. And when the time comes, so will Ben.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bachelorette's Luke Somehow Dug His Grave Even Deeper During the Men Tell All
- 2. Here's Your First Look at Looking for Alaska's Culver Creek Prep
- 3. The Boys Review: Eric Kripke's New Superhero Show Is Much More Than Its Edgelord Premise
- 4. Lifetime Is Doing a Movie on the College Admissions Scandal, Obviously
- 5. Janelle Monae to Replace Julia Roberts in Homecoming Season 2
- 6. Big Brother 21 Brought Bullying Issues to the Surface. Now What?
- 7. Tiffany Haddish Puts Six Comedians in the Spotlight in Netflix Special They Ready