The first Indian film shot entirely in Technicolor stars Mehtab as a young queen who, at the age of nine, is predicted to organize and lead the overthrow of the British. When she is older, Mehtab weds an elderly Raja and is sent to school to learn military tactics. Finally the time is
right and Mehtab leads a bloody battle against the British imperialists, but in the end, she is defeated and killed. The cameraman, Ernest Haller, is an American who was quite active in the Indian cinema.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup