Tracy was well known in Britain for his radio shows and was able to transfer his appeal to the big screen. In this sentimental lightweight musical, Tracy fights with his singing partner during a stage show and runs outside, still dressed for the part he played as a beggar. He comes across
Lockwood, an orphan, now a ward of an ex-magician. She takes pity on him and brings him home, thinking he is poor and without food. The contrast between his lifestyle and the slums in which she and her uncle live slaps Tracy in the face, and he realizes how lucky he is. He falls in love with
Lockwood, who replaces Tracy's former leading lady.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed