Rogers plays the Texas Ranger forced to impose a tax on the wagon train of Wells, much to Wells' consternation. It seems that Brandon, assistant to Sam Houston, who is in Washington trying to get the Texas Republic admitted to the US, plans to secure his own power while the boss is away.
Rogers goes along to keep tabs on Brandon's plans. When he's not involved in fisticuffs, Rogers belts out a couple of songs, including "As Long as We Are Dancing" (Peter Tinturin).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Most-Watched Netflix Originals, By the Numbers
- 2. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Complete Guide
- 3. Dani Cares for Bright After an Accidental Drug Trip in Prodigal Son Sneak Peek
- 4. Helena Bonham Carter Will Not Take a Backseat to Olivia Colman in The Crown Season 3 Trailer
- 5. Best TV of the Decade: The Shows, Moments, and Trends That Defined the 2010s
- 6. The 25 Best Shows of the Decade
- 7. FX and FXX Had the Best Decade of Any Networks