Foster is a reformed gambler and hard drinker who, with the encouragement of Muir and Heflin, adopts a young tot (Weidler) to help him take the straight road. Based on a pair of Bret Harte stories, the film never delivers the strong characterizations that the written word achieved. A remake
of John Ford's silent from 1919, the story was told again in 1952 with Anne Baxter and Dale Robertson as the principals.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup