This is the second film Pia Zadora made with the encouragement of her multimillionaire husband, but unfortunately it does nothing to convince one of her acting ability. The shallow script starts out with Jerilee (Zadora) in pigtails as an aspiring high school writer. She weds a much older
Hollywood writer (Lloyd Bochner), but his impotency and jealousy soon corrode the marriage. After leaving him, Jerilee begins a whirlwind of heterosexual and lesbian orgies. She gets what she wants (i.e., success as a writer), but who cares.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 2. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 3. Hot Take Debate: Does Game of Thrones Need to Stop Killing Kids?
- 4. Pose Season 2 Finally Has a Premiere Date!
- 5. Rhea Seehorn Says Better Call Saul Might Not End With Season 6 After All
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Harry Shum Jr. Strolls Down Malec Memory Lane
- 7. Sansa's Necklace on Game of Thrones Features a Hidden Tribute to Arya