Any charm that results from this low-budget independent feature is a result of director-writer Curnick's ability to take advantage of a naive young man's first attempts at romance. Matson is the young college student taken by McGuffin. He is unable to do much about it, however, even though
some of his buddies try to get the couple together. The thin plot line allows for an abundance of laughs, but little in terms of depth. The low budget shows in the production. The 16mm picture was partly funded by the Canadian Film Development Corporation.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup