Three short stories combine to make this probably the first all-Polish science fiction film. The first two stories deal with how objects come alive to help children. The third segment features Sienko and Purzynski as two children who are taken by a magical silver sphere to the planet Vega.
There they see what the world would look like after an atomic war. Sets and costumes are excellent, helping create the right feeling in these sensitive film stories. The production was supervised by Jakubowska, who directed the autobiographical Auschwitz drama OSTATNI ETAP in 1948.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Hey Hollywood, There Are Other Black Colleges Besides Howard
- 2. Rel Co-Creator Kevin Barnett Dies While on Vacation in Mexico
- 3. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 4. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 5. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 6. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 7. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films