This sequel to the terrific THE SEVENTH VOYAGE OF SINBAD, is great fun--with a minimum of plot and a maximum of wonderful Ray Harryhausen special effects. John Phillip Law is the famed sailor here, in search of a gold tablet that will restore a deposed ruler (Douglas Wilmer) to the
throne. En route Sinbad encounters a one-eyed centaur, a winged griffin, a six-armed statue and a host of other fantastic creatures. Fast-paced and exciting, the film features some of Harryhausen's best stop-motion animation work. Tom (television's "Dr. Who") Baker makes a marvelous villain. The
surprising box-office success of THE GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD led to yet another sequel, the relatively disappointing SINBAD AND THE EYE OF THE TIGER.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Charlie Hunnam Books First TV Role Since Sons of Anarchy
- 2. Who Do You Think Will Win Season 14 of America's Got Talent?
- 3. Lin-Manuel Miranda's Kingkiller Chronicle No Longer Heading to Showtime
- 4. Christie Brinkley Replaced By Daughter on Dancing with the Stars Due to Injury
- 5. Game of Thrones Season 8 Emmy Wins So Far
- 6. Netflix's Daybreak Trailer Makes the Apocalypse Look Fun AF
- 7. Emmys 2019: How to Watch Live and Online