A mystery/musical that, unfortunately, moves at a turtle's pace. Heavily dependent on Movita's singing talents, it has her in New York to bail her brother out of trouble. Her brother is being framed; Movita enlists the aid of her American boy friend, Hull, who is a newspaperman. She starts
singing at a nightclub where the owner is under suspicion of starting some fires at his previous clubs. Movita's scheme is discovered and club owner Clement traps her in his office. She gets to his gun before he does and fires some shots. The tracer bullets start a fire--which has been Clement's
arson method. Hull and others arrive like the cavalry; the mystery is solved and Movita can once again sing a happy tune, including "The Burro Song," "Romance in Rio," and "Daddy Mine."
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay