Polanski's spoof on the vampire legend has the director as the assistant of an old vampire hunter, MacGowran. The pair goes to Slovenia where a ball for a colony of vampires is being held. There is a Jewish vampire, who isn't affected by a crucifix, a hunchback vampire, and a homosexual
vampire. Tate is kidnapped by the Count and is saved by Polanski and MacGowran. Unknown to them, she's a vampire and gives the bite to Polanski. Shot in the Italian Alps, the cinematography is striking. MGM, against Polanski's wishes, cut 20 minutes out and put in an animated title sequence.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Stephen Amell's First Post-Arrow Gig Is a Wrestling Drama
- 2. The Boy Meets World Cast Had the Best Reunion With Mr. Feeny
- 3. Ben Platt Has Big Ambitions in First Trailer for Ryan Murphy's The Politician
- 4. Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Feud in First The Morning Show Trailer
- 5. Giancarlo Esposito Reveals His Serendipitous Link to That Incredible Better Call Saul Monologue
- 6. Fear the Walking Dead Just Aired the Most Important Dwight and Morgan Episode Yet
- 7. Mindhunter : Is Bill's Son a Murderer in the Making?