O'Keefe is an American guarding a US art exhibit in London with special care because Leonardo da Vinci's "Madonna and Child" is part of the show. A recent flurry of art thefts has the exhibitors concerned, and, as expected, the Da Vinci is swiped, with a fake left in its place. The
watchful O'Keefe follows the burglars as they unsuspectingly lead him to the private gallery of the wealthy villain. Technical aspects on fake paintings are fascinating.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 2. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 3. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 4. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 5. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 6. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 7. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2