Giallelis, a member of a fascist organization in Buenos Aires, goes into hiding when his group's activities are banned by the government. His hideaway is a hotel populated by Spanish exiles and actors. He overhears some of the Spaniards plotting the assassination of a visiting dictator he
admires, not knowing it is only a play rehearsal. He gets word to the police, who learn that the Spaniards are innocent, but still they close down their theater. When the Spaniards discover that Giallelis turned them in, they kick him out of the hotel. Little to get excited about.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple