A French science fiction film with strong political overtones, set in a Latin American country that is run by banker Gora and Col. Cybulski. A revolutionary, also played by Cybulski, has set out to overthrow the government and kill the colonel. The colonel is mysteriously assassinated.
Gora's wife, Teal, becomes the new figurehead of the revolution. Unknown to all is the fact that she is more or less a robot, thanks to molecular multiplication. Her husband controls the "doll" and has her lead the rebels to their death.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Is Stronger and More Fun
- 2. Dynasties Is a Powerful and Necessary New Species of Nature Documentary
- 3. The Passage Will Show How Project Noah Got Started in Episode 2
- 4. Olicity Will Be a 'Force to Reckon With' When Arrow Returns
- 5. Netflix Is Rebooting Unsolved Mysteries, the OG True Crime Show
- 6. Supergirl Is About to Give Us Our First Look at Nia Nal as Dreamer
- 7. Baywatch Is Coming to Amazon Prime to Heat Up Your Winter