Swedish drinking comedy that was Bergman's first film. Loose plot involves a group of pals drinking their way from one bar to the next, keeping one step ahead of the police, who are trying to break up the party. The whole thing is basically a travelog of Stockholm in 1934. Bergman plays a
maid in a cheap hotel who is the love interest for Adolphson. It's an undistinguished debut to say the least, but she caught the attention of Swedish critics, who called her "sunny of spirit" and "self-assured," but hefty and a little overweight.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves