The Cincinnati Kid
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Oscar-nominees and Golden Globe-winners Steve McQueen ("Bullit," "The Great Escape") and Ann-Margret ("Grumpy Old Men") and Oscar-honoree Edward G. Robinson ("Double Indemnity," "Little Caesar") star in this suspenseful drama about a brash new poker player who takes on a hardcore veteran in a high stakes game in New Orleans. Co-starring Oscar-winner Karl Malden ("Streetcar Named Desire," "On the Waterfront"), Oscar-nominee and Emmy-winner Rip Torn ("The Larry Sanders Show," "Men in Black"), and Oscar-nominees Joan Blondell ("Grease") and Tuesday Weld ("Looking for Mr. Goodbar"). Blondell received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance. Directed by Academy Award-winner Norman Jewison ("Moonstruck").
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Rest Easy, Friends Fans, A Reboot Is Never Happening
- 2. I Watched All of Netflix's Abysmally Bad The I-Land So You Don't Have To
- 3. James Spader Reveals What Made Him Decide to Do The Blacklist
- 4. First Teaser for Supernatural's Final Season Marks The Woman in White's Return
- 5. Felicity Huffman Sentenced to Two Weeks in Jail For College Cheating Scandal
- 6. Lupita Nyong'o and Danai Gurira's Americanah Is Headed to HBO Max
- 7. New Watchmen Trailer Is Confusing as Hell But It Still Looks Awesome