Video ClipsSee all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Released: 2011
- Rating: PG-13
- Review: If The Art of Getting By feels strangely familiar, it’s probably because you’ve seen any number of movies just like it -- but better. It falls squarely into a cinematic subgenre sometimes known as Angry Young Man films. These are movies about charming but… (more)
- 1. 166 Gift Ideas Inspired by Sansa, Sabrina and More of Your TV Faves
- 2. Amy Poehler and Her 'Leslie Blazers' Are Ready for a Parks & Recreation Reunion
- 3. Netflix Is Now Murder Central, Adds Ted Bundy Docuseries to Already Stacked True Crime Roster
- 4. Riverdale Sneak Peek: Jughead and His Mom Finally Reunite!
- 5. Sophia Bush Finally Explains Why She Left Chicago P.D.
- 6. Snowflakes Cause a Little Tension in Last Man Standing's Christmas Episode
- 7. The Innocent Man Is Netflix's Latest Reminder of Our Failed Justice System