The second feature-length spin-off from the popular HBO series, this vulgar, supposedly comic horror tale about vampire hookers and religious morons is just plain gross. Lilith (Angie Everhart) is the undead bawd who presides over a modern-day Hellfire Club;
Katherine Verdoux (Erika Eleniak) is the straitlaced girl whose missing brother (Corey Feldman) was last seen in the house of bloodsucking sluts; Rafe Guttman (Dennis Miller) is the private dick Katherine hires to find out what's going on. Miller is the best thing about the film, but a little of
him goes a long way, and he's on screen a lot. TALES FROM THE CRYPT PRESENTS DEMON KNIGHT was a pretty entertaining gloss on the old EC comics formula: some blood, some sex, some grimly poetic justice, all dished up with a smirk and a groan-inducing pun. This is a travesty, and if Tales From
the Crypt publisher Bill Gaines isn't spinning in his grave, it can only be because someone's already put a stake through his heart.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 2. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 3. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 4. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 5. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 6. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode
- 7. Why This Breaking Bad Fan-Favorite Returned for an Emotional Cameo in El Camino