Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Two men in an apartment. One victim, one former school bully. One strapped to a chair; one strapped to fifteen-year-old memories that still give him nightmares. Over the course of one morning they sink deep into an acerbic battle of wills, where words are weapons and the stakes are high.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Netflix's 2019 Originals: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2. Meet Your Host for American Love Island, Comedian Arielle Vandenberg
- 3. Maya Rudolph Deserves an Emmy Nomination for Giving Us Life… After Death in Forever
- 4. Give Hank Azaria's Foul F—ing Mouth on Brockmire an Emmy Nomination
- 5. Riverdale's Season 4 Premiere Will 'Honor' Luke Perry
- 6. Jason Momoa Would 100 Percent Do a Twins Remake with Peter Dinklage
- 7. 6 Suggestions for What Chris Hemsworth Should Do Next in His Career