A harmless drama, STEEL concerns a construction crew fighting to finish nine floors of a skyscraper before the bank interferes. The construction company's owner, George Kennedy, pitches in to help, but he's killed in a fall from the structure. His daughter, Jennifer O'Neill, takes over,
hiring Lee Majors and his hand-picked crew of ace workers to try to finish the nearly impossible task. The dangers presented on-screen were tragically duplicated in real life when stuntman A.J. Bakunis fell to his death during production in Lexington, Kentucky. Attempting to regain his status as
the record-holder for the longest stunt fall, Bakunis was killed when he broke through the 12-foot airbag upon which he was to soft-land.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap