This brainless picture concerns a devil-snake that surfaces every seven years to claim the souls of the dead. The snake is captured, but soon escapes, sending parapsychologist Dr. Brasilian (Peter Fonda) and an American millionaire (Oliver Reed) on a ridiculous search for the demonic
reptile. The millionaire has an edge in the pursuit, because he was bitten by the snake seven years earlier and now possesses the ability to "see through the snake's eyes." Terribly hammy performances from both Fonda and Reed don't help the silly cause, and the steadicam snake point-of-view shots
get pretty tiresome after a while.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 2. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 3. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 4. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 5. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 6. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?
- 7. A Virgin's Take on TV Virgins