Prine lives in the sewer with his good friend, a magic mirror. He's a warlock, you see, who, according to the advertising, "curses the Establishment." However this invective is little more than an excuse to allow the film's pseudo-psychedelic confusion to masquerade as drug-oriented
satanic thrills. The plot is hopelessly confusing, though Prine has a good time among the mess. He later went on to star in the Jaws ripoff GRIZZLY and in the innocuous garbage known as CENTERFOLD GIRLS.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?