An unimaginative weepie starring Wright as a beloved old woman who owns the local confectionery. Recently she has inherited a small fortune which, of course, brings baddies to her door. Crooks force Farrar to pose as the woman's long-lost son in hopes of gaining access to the cash, but
he falls in love with the vicar's daughter and undergoes a moral transformation, dropping out of the plan and confessing everything to Wright. Wright, of course, knew all along that Farrar wasn't really her son and forgives him. Pretty tedious.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Game of Thrones Photo Recap: Arya Gets It in Despite Having Zero Game
- 2. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, and More Stars Looking Super at the Avengers: Endgame Premiere
- 3. Better Call Saul May End After Season 6
- 4. Here's How To Watch the Avengers: Endgame Premiere Livestream
- 5. The Trailer for Gotham's Series Finale Is Here, With 100 Percent More Batman
- 6. Here's How Antonio, Connor, and Ava Might Leave One Chicago
- 7. Which Game of Thrones Characters Are Most Likely to Die Fighting the White Walkers?