A routine western action picture. McCoy is involved with some horses that have to be herded over a certain owner's land. Of course, the man says "Nothing doing," which leads to some two-fisted action, shoot-'em-ups, and romance. A poor entry from Columbia, which normally had much higher
standards than the assembly-line air that seems to permeate the film. McCoy was not making a very good transition from silent to sound, as this film shows, but he went on to make the switch in a bravura manner.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup