This was supposed to be the first in a series of adventures revolving around a newsreel cameraman. Donlevy plays the photographer who not only captures the news but makes it as well. Here he spoils the plot of a gang of revolutionaries who have assasinated the king of a mythical European
country and plan to do in the prince, whose coronation Donlevy has come to cover. This film was the only segment of the proposed series to make the theaters. It is filled with plenty of evenly paced action and the director also does a decent job in making the characters believable, even though the
story has little to offer in itself. Vernon is the sidekick, around for laughs.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8