O'Brien stars as a Naval Intelligence agent who is sent to the planned Nazi sabotage of a big American shipyard. His home office sets him up with a "wife," Landis, and two kids in a small house near the shipyard. Coincidentally, O'Brien's brother Morris works at the shipyard and thinks
this new "family" is a bit suspicious. O'Brien eventually locates the Nazi saboteurs and learns that they plan to blow up the yard and a newly-built aircraft carrier. While O'Brien has a knock-down-drag-out with the lead baddie, the rest of the Naval Intelligence agents arrive and corral the other
Nazis. Having saved the shipyard, O'Brien looks forward to further battles against the Huns, as well as making Landis and the kids his real family. The film earned an Oscar nomination for its special effects.
Let's Talk About Sex on TV, Baby
Sex Ed Week explores the ways TV is pushing boundaries forward – and the ways it still lets us down
The Best Big Bang Theory Guest Stars, Ranked
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 2. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 3. Hot Take Debate: Does Game of Thrones Need to Stop Killing Kids?
- 4. Pose Season 2 Finally Has a Premiere Date!
- 5. Rhea Seehorn Says Better Call Saul Might Not End With Season 6 After All
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Harry Shum Jr. Strolls Down Malec Memory Lane
- 7. Sansa's Necklace on Game of Thrones Features a Hidden Tribute to Arya