This well-executed adaptation of the classic Dickens tale remains brilliantly faithful to the original. The familiar story this time features Seymour Hicks as the greedy old man, Ebenezer Scrooge, who has a change of heart on Christmas Eve when he looks into his lonely past and future.
Hicks had played this role many times in the previous quarter-century, and, by the time this was made in 1935, he had become Scrooge.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 2. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 3. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 4. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 5. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 6. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books