This well-executed adaptation of the classic Dickens tale remains brilliantly faithful to the original. The familiar story this time features Seymour Hicks as the greedy old man, Ebenezer Scrooge, who has a change of heart on Christmas Eve when he looks into his lonely past and future.
Hicks had played this role many times in the previous quarter-century, and, by the time this was made in 1935, he had become Scrooge.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 2. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 3. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 4. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 5. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 6. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books
- 7. Wynonna Earp Fans Rally to Save the Show After Troublesome Season 4 Delay