Silly comedy starring Gerrard as an artist who paints model Barrie in a scanty outfit. His domestic sells the painting to the manager of a big soap firm for advertising purposes. The campaign goes into motion and is a smashing success, much to the dismay of the soap company owner, who
looks up at one of the billboards and recognizes the scantily clad girl as his daughter. In the end, things are set straight when it is determined that the artist and the model are in love.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Eastbound & Down Was the Definitive Show of 2009
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Best Binge, Biggest Nope, and the Moment You Can't Unsee
- 3. The Walking Dead Sneak Peek: The Triumphant Return of A-Hole Daryl
- 4. Grey's Anatomy: This Might Be the End of Owen and Amelia (For Real This Time)
- 5. Fox Responds to Report That Jussie Smollett Attack Was a Hoax: 'We Stand Behind Him'
- 6. Star Trek: Discovery Revisited Culber's Tragic Story with a Surprising Twist
- 7. Brooklyn Nine-Nine's Jake and Amy Are Victorious in Our Valentine's Day Shipper Contest