More a standard haunted-house comedy than a parody of FRIDAY THE 13TH, this uninspired farce rarely succeeds. Benjamin and Prentiss inherit an old mansion and with their son (Brando) move in. While rummaging around, Billy finds the Book of Evil and inadvertently summons forth a legion of
monsters left over from other movies (such as GALAXINA). With everything from vampires to space aliens plaguing the household, it is up to Billy to exorcise the demons and send them back where they came from. Pitifully childish on all counts, SATURDAY THE 14TH really doesn't contain anything fresh
or funny, save one gag in which the gill man emerges from a bubble bath.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mark-Paul Gosselaar Says He Didn't Get the Invite for Saved By the Bell Revival
- 2. Willa Holland Is Returning to Arrow for Season 8
- 3. Afton Williamson Responds After The Rookie Harassment Investigation Finds No Wrongdoing
- 4. The First Trailer for Michael B. Jordan's Raising Dion Is Literal Black Boy Magic
- 5. The Boondocks Revival Coming to HBO Max
- 6. Why Women Kill Sneak Peek: Is Taylor About to Hit Her Breaking Point?
- 7. El Camino Will Feature More Breaking Bad Cameos Than You Thought