Before hooking up with John Lennon, among other things, Ono made cheap independent features like this. This story has Ono as the girl friend of a local pusher. She becomes the pawn in a deadly game when her beau decides to stop dealing in drugs. On the one hand are the three punks who
depend on him for their heroin; on the other is the local supplier wanting to keep him in business for the steady income. Both groups are after Ono to use her as bait to keep her boy friend in business. While the punks go after the wrong girl, the supplier kidnaps Ono and takes advantage of her
until he is ready to make his move. In the end Ono winds up dead, and her boy friend returns to drug trafficking.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Here's Why Walter White's Cameo on El Camino Was So Important for the Breaking Bad Movie
- 2. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live
- 3. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 4. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 5. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 6. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 7. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino