Former documentarist Mingozzi brought his skill for discerning facts to this dramatized version of the internal conflict on the rugged terrain of Sardinia. The peasants there have an ancient custom of kidnaping and exchanging the victim for land. In this case the victim is a student, son
of wealthy merchants. His kidnaping creates a stir among the police, and his family and friend Nero devise a plan to expose the criminal who has been taking advantage of the peasant bandits. A hand-held camera adds a realistic atmosphere, and the legend and folklore of the island are integrated
into the story very well.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Lord of the Rings TV Series Gets Early Season 2 Renewal
- 2. Everything to Know About Criminal Minds' Final Season
- 3. The Flash's Danielle Panabaker Promises a Goofy Grant Gustin in Upcoming Episode She Directed
- 4. 4 Theories on the American Horror Story Season 10 Theme
- 5. Taylor Swift's American Music Awards Drama Isn't Over After All
- 6. Netflix Has All the Holiday Movies and Specials You Could Ever Need
- 7. Chicago Med Bosses on April and Crockett: 'There's a Definite Attraction'