Every classic monster of the cinema that could be remembered, apparently, was brought in to try to deter the wrestling duo of Santo and Cruz (as the Blue Demon)--vampires, a werewolf, a mummy, a cyclops, and, of course, Frankenstein's monster (complete with beard, mustache, and driver's
license). At one point all the monsters enter the ring at the same time, but they still can't defeat the heroes, who eventually make their ways to the mastermind behind the whole thing, a certain crazed scientist. When director Solares couldn't make a living making social commentary pictures, he
did a complete about-face and started making wrestling and horror pictures.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Our Long National Nightmare Is Over: Dancing With the Stars Finally Eliminated Sean Spicer
- 2. Alex Trebek Gets Emotional on Jeopardy! After a Contestant's Message of Support
- 3. His Dark Materials Book Readers Recap: Why Are We Jumping Into The Subtle Knife Already?
- 4. Prodigal Son Bosses Say Malcolm Is The Junkyard Killer's 'Next Mission'
- 5. Everything We Know About HBO Max's Gossip Girl Reboot So Far
- 6. Everything We Know About the Arrowverse's Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover
- 7. Free Idea for Disney Plus: Give Solo: A Star Wars Story Its Own TV Show