The US government is in need of horses for the war, and patriotic ranchers try to do their part. But their efforts are hampered by a group of outlaws (led by Richards) who want to rustle the ponies and get the cash for themselves. Leave it to Rogers and company to save the day. This
twist on the common B western cattle-rustling plot is fairly standard but a good entry in Rogers' popular series. In between the action, Rogers, along with the Sons of the Pioneers, manages to croon a few tunes, including "Sagebrush Symphony," "Blue Prairie," "Who Am I?" and "Curley Joe" (Tim
Spencer, Bob Nolan).
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 2. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 3. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 4. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 5. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 6. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 7. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes