This weak story, set during the Civil War, casts Elliott as a gambler who returns home to seek revenge against his father's killers. He looks for aid from the local Union Army, but his problem receives scant attention because of the North's preoccupation with the activities of
Confederate sympathizers. Elliott undertakes his own search, only to discover that the sympathizers (predictably) are responsible for his father's murder. Elliott's performance is unconvincing, and the direction and other facets of production are far below par.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves