A below-par historical drama set in Mexico in 1917 and starring Borgnine as a ruthless despot who goes on a rampage, killing all the priests in the country. Almazan, a former actor who became a priest and appeared in the film with papal permission, plays the noble cleric who makes it his
duty to stop the slaughter. A cheap and uninvolving dubbed import.
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role