The title tells it all. Morris and Eilers rescue Beckett (of the "Our Gang" comedies) from would-be kidnappers and return him to his rightful mother in Mexico. The film is really a non-stop chase employing an airplane, a truck, a flivver, and, finally, a broken down station wagon. Morris
(who was reduced to this B-Flick after his first A film, PUBLIC HERO NO. 1) and Eilers are given the standard wisecracking sort of dialog that inspires movie romances. But it's directed at a pell-mell pace and the script doesn't give anybody much of a chance to show their talents. Though initially
exciting, the film quickly burns out long before it's over.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup