Anders plays a nurse, newly arrived in Southern California, who finds that her sister has committed suicide. She gets help from police sergeant Devlin, her sister's former husband, and it is soon discovered that the girl had a baby, but the owner of the hospital where she delivered the
baby denies she was ever there. Anders gets a job at the hospital and uncovers the proper records. She also discovers that hospital owner Beregi has been operating a black market baby ring to support his heroin addiction and had sold the dead woman's child to a wealthy childless couple.
Ranking Big Bang Theory's Guest Stars
From Stan Lee to Leonard Nimoy, check out the greatest cameos on the CBS sitcom
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Should Veronica Mars Continue After Season 4?
- 2. The Brady Bunch Cast Is Reuniting for Specials on Discovery and Food Network
- 3. Jason Dohring Reacts to That Veronica Mars Bombshell: 'For Three Days I Had an Empty Feeling'
- 4. Veronica Mars Creator Explains That Gut-Wrenching Death: 'Even My Family May Turn on Me'
- 5. The Bachelorette's JoJo and Jordan Talk Wedding Plans and Their New Show Cash Pad
- 6. Big Little Lies Season 2 Finale Recap: The Truth Comes Out
- 7. The Loudest Voice Episode 4 Recap: Roger Ailes Kidnaps His Mistress