International trailer for Parental Guidance. Comedy legends Billy Crystal and Bette Midler play Artie and Diane Decker, who are called in by their daughter (Marisa Tomei) to help care for their three grandkids. When their old school methods of parenting collide with their grandchildren's' new school and hyper-scheduled way of life, the once-orderly household spins out of control, and Artie and Diane must employ some unexpected tactics, including a new parenting style for themselves, to help teach their grandkids how to actually act like kids.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Gotham Series Finale Sneak Peek: Check Out Grown Up Catwoman in Action
- 2. The Essential Marvel Movies to Watch Before Avengers: Endgame
- 3. Phil Keoghan Predicts the Final Two Teams of The Amazing Race Season 31
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of April 26
- 5. Dallas Star Ken Kercheval Dead at 83
- 6. Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Write Letter Campaigning for Jussie Smollett's Return for Empire Season 6
- 7. 'A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms' Is Game of Thrones' Best Episode Ever