Director Robert Luketic and screenwriter Jason Dean Hall team up to adapt author Joseph Finder's novel centering on a likeable blue-collar worker who becomes a corporate spy for a scheming CEO. Determined to make the most of his new job at Wyatt Telecom, Adam Cassidy (Liam Hemsworth) is horrified after a felonious mistake earns him the wrath of unforgiving CEO Nicholas Wyatt (Gary Oldman). Typically, Wyatt's first response would be to throw a law-breaking employee under the bus. But this time Wyatt is willing to cut a deal; should Adam agree to infiltrate Wyatt Telecom's chief rival, the CEO will turn a blind eye to his employee's error. In no time Adam is climbing the corporate food chain straight to the top. No one suspects a thing, and meanwhile Wyatt is gaining a distinct advantage over the competition. Later, upon realizing that his success is a mere illusion and that he's become a simple pawn in a much bigger game, Adam hatches an ingenious plan to get out of his situation before it's too late.
- 1. Justice for Chris Parnell, the Best Supporting Chris
- 2. Hail Satan, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Is Renewed Through Season 4
- 3. Fresh Prince Star Alfonso Ribeiro Sues Fortnite for Stealing Carlton Dance
- 4. Lin-Manuel Miranda and Jimmy Fallon Put a Holiday Spin on Ariana Grande and Cardi B Hits
- 5. Someone's Got a New Wife on The Big Bang Theory
- 6. How to Watch All the New Year's Day College Football Bowl Games
- 7. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?