Tedious romantic melodrama starring Ireland as a noncommital cropduster whose girl friend, having grown tired of his attitude, rejects him to marry another man. She does this on the chance that Ireland may finally get jealous and attempt to woo her away from her marriage of convenience, but
he doesn't and simply zooms off in his cropdusting plane.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 2. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 3. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 4. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 5. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 6. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 7. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes