Criminal psychologist Rebecca DeMornay hides her beauty behind a pair of glasses and a straitlaced manner. Hunky Antonio Banderas -- the stranger in question, who makes vague claims to be some sort of security consultant -- sees right through
her spinster drag. Next thing we know, they're doing the nasty in wonderfully inventive ways. There's just one problem: He may be a psychopathic killer. It's basically a direct-to-video erotic thriller blown up to big-screen proportions, but the stars are attractive and it's passably entertaining
-- right up to the ridiculous twist ending.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup