There is more involved in the plot than this wooden effort can sail on. A boy is orphaned when his parents die in an automobile accident. Gargan is a naval officer who had promised the child's father that he would take care of the boy if anything should happen. But the boy's relatives do
not care too much for the boy growing up under the auspices of the Navy. While this battle is being waged, a gangster spots the child, who looks like the son who had been stolen from him. He snatches the boy and it's up to Gargan and the Navy to get him back. Along the way, the boy's aunt, Dodd,
becomes romantically involved with Gargan. Once they bring the boy back to safety they can marry and live as one big, happy family.
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple