Howes is an innocent young woman who arrives in a small town. She is to become the scenic designer for the local theater company run by the very odd Hunt. Walsh is an actor vying for Howes' affections with Holt, a local attorney. When Hunt is found dead by gas poisoning, the search is on
for a motive. Eventually, it is discovered that Hunt's late husband fathered her sister's daughter. Poorly made, with uninteresting development, this minor British feature is about as amateurish as they come. The acting is mediocre at best.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed