Predictable murder mystery in which a roomful of people are murdered one by one after Thomson accidentally kills his secretary with a gun during a game of charades (somebody slipped real bullets into the chamber). Thomson goes next, and then another and another, until it is revealed that
Thomson's wife's lover, Hamilton, a noted criminologist, was the killer all along. He commits suicide (with a phone that sends a sharp spike into the brain through the ear--his own invention) which leaves the police nothing to do but clean up.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed