Made 60 years after it was put on the stage, this German adaptation of a George Bernard Shaw play is little more than filmed theater. Palmer lives comfortably off the profits of her many European brothels. She has kept this fact from her daughter, Matz, who lives in England. When Matz
discovers the truth, it causes a major rift in their relationship.
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role